GLP offers the following additional services:
1. Speaking & Presentation Services
Hire GLP for your next event! Leverage our award-winning film content and our popular speakers to provide an engaging and dynamic presentation.
We provide two great types of speaking services:
Our Founder, Rob Holmes
- Rob regularly presents at leading conferences and trade shows around the globe
- Rob presents on a variety of current popular topics, including “The Power of Storytelling”, and tailors the presentation to each industry and audience
- Please contact us for more information
Our Ambassador Team
- Ambassador Team puts on custom events in major cities across USA
- Expertise in school assemblies and community events
- Rotating topics/themes – check our Ambassador Program page for current presentation topics
- Cities include Seattle (WA), Portland (OR), Los Angeles (CA), Scottsdale (AZ), Chicago (IL), Washington DC, Asheville (NC), Portland (ME), the Hawaiian islands, and more
- Rotating topics/themes – check our Ambassador Program page for current presentation topics and more information
2. Education Program
GLP offers a variety of educational resources and opportunities, including our free multimedia Curriculum, School Assembly Program, and the popular Student Film Project contest. Teachers and students can join us in bringing sustainability into the classroom!
Film partners can also work with us to share their educational message. GLP selects the best, most compelling educational films to be included in our Education Program.
For more information, check out our Education Program.
3. Licensing Program
Looking for award-wining multi-media content (film, photography)? GLP has produced over 80 films across 20 countries in Africa, South America, Central America, and North America. That’s a lot of footage.
GLP’s offers the following licensing services:
- Film content: HD quality, 700+ hours, 20 countries.
- Photography: High resolution, 10,000+ digital images, multiple formats (JPG, TIFF, GIF).